Website Manager

Content

September 2018

 

Members present: Eric Gervase, Chrissy Murray, Andrea Loud, Karen Walters, John Upson, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters

4v4 format is going well 

No practice/game cancellations this season

End of season party

Last season as U6 coordinator

Will email out to check for interest

 

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley (email update)

Season going well

Last game is Nov 3, due to skipping a weekend for LARS

4 fields set-up below bus parking lot

Some teams practicing at Reamstown park and Old Homestead

Ordered 4 new sets of PUGGs and U6/U8 jersey’s and put in the shed

Cocalico/Ephrata tourn is Oct 20 at Ephrata

 

U9&older Coaching Coordinator – Andrea Loud

Little Dickie Q Fundraiser- will donate 2 registrations for raffle

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

No update

 

President – Eric Gervase

Need to reach out to Darrell to get refs

Karl sent out email to reps and asked them to forward to all teams

 

VP – Karl Stark (email update)

Email sent to rec coordinators for LARS

One reply asked to email form and mail check

Would like to keep all forms and checks together

Need to have another LARS meeting in early Oct

Email availability

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding (email update)

Offered to be the point person with Darrell for LARS referees

Contact Darrell and make sure he’s still on board to schedule

Get schedule to him as soon as available

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray

Did a 1 week quick sale Spiritwear to start the season

Will have a larger Spiritwear sale with more selection later in season

Plan to collect baked goods for LARS

Follow-up with Sneakervilla about LARS T-shirts/printing on-site

 

Photography – Julie Lehman

U6/U8 photos went smoothly

Received no complaints

 

Website Coordinator – Mark and Stephanie Cooper

No update

 

Equipment Coordinator – Roger Weir

No update

 

Registration - George Main (email update)

Spring registration will be open in Dec/Jan

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

Sent out sign-up invite to concession volunteer list

112 parents marked concessions at registration

Need 24 volunteers on Sat and 14 volunteers on Sun

1 reply saying they cannot volunteer and offered to pay opt out fee

Suggestion made to ask if they could donate food items if unavailable

Christina ordered Square for credit card payments for concessions

Will need to work out details for whose phones will be used all day

Some snack stand equipment needs repair

Our grill is missing a wheel, a knob and needs some TLC

Shaun to add a wheel

Would like to borrow a 2nd grill to use for tournament 

Coke cooler is leaking, still functioning, but small active puddle on floor

Chrissy affirmed the leak is not new

Refrigerator door handle is broken off

Will call Martin Appliance to see if we can order a new one

 

Treasurer – Christina Pehote (email update)

Emailed August bank rec and statement

Current balance of $44,260.48

 

Field Maintenance Coordinator– John Upson

Talked through LARS field layout

Fields continue to be in bad shape from past flooding

No fields able to be set up on HS side for tournament

Need 1- 11v11, 2- 9v9, 3- 7v7

Have written permission to use HS field for tournament only

Need to move a few games around to allow extra field set-up time

John to call Manetas to check availability for playing under lights weeks in Oct/Nov

 

 




AUGUST 2018

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl Stark, George Main, Christina Pehote, Shaun Kaley, Roger Weir, John Upson, Craig Eiding, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters

6 teams, 38 participants

Need bags from Roger

Will use PUG goals

Season start on Sept 8 and end on Oct 20

First Saturday will just be practice and intro, no game

 

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

10 teams, will put together bags

 

U9&older Coaching Coordinator – Andrea Loud

All set with Rec/Select coaches

Last minute lost U12 girls coach

Joe Fackler stepped up to coach
 started practice last week but had several players that didn’t order uniforms

Communication was confusing to them, may need to improve

Fields are a concern due to flooding

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

No update

 

President/Uniforms/Rec League Rep – Eric Gervase

Summer Camp with LBC was a good turnout

65 Cocalico kids attended

They will guarantee online payment option next year

Child Safety Committee met and started progress

Eric, Karl, Annie and Chrissy

Child safety is up on website

Links included, most pointing to EPYSA

Basic but good starting point

We were doing it but now it’s stated publicly

Clearances copies are currently kept on Blue Sombrero email

Future may move to CYSC Google Doc

LARS 

Tab added to website 

Festival info from Dave

Shaun started a google doc registration form for sign-ups

Karl to get list of coaches to reach out to for sign-up

Decided on checks as process for payment

Lanco meeting notes – Eric emailed to committee

Lanco trial merge with York

Overall sounds positive

More teams in each age group

York has 3 person ref system for all home games

Will need to pay head ref + 2ARS

No slide tackling

Fans and teams on same side of field

Opposing team and fans on other side

Playoff weekend = 11/3 and 11/4

Uniforms

Some confusion with U8 moving to U10

May need better communication with trasitionand when new uniforms change

Eric to follow up with Corey

Idea to create Google Drive for our committee

 

VP – Karl Stark

No update

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

No issues filling needs this season

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray

Did a 1 week quick sale Spiritwear to start the season

Will have a larger Spiritwear sale with more selection later in season

Connected with Rebekah with Coca-cola

Desire to place order and keep soda cooler

Reasonable pricing, will buy back leftovers

Set up already with account and tax exempt status

Reached out to Chic-Fil-A for better pricing for LARS

Plan to collect baked goods for LARS

Spoke with Sneakervilla about interest in LARS T-shirts/printing on-site

 

Photography – Julie Lehman

No update

 

Website Coordinator – Mark and Stephanie Cooper

Website is up to date with meeting info and spiritwear link

 

Equipment Coordinator – Roger Weir

Spoke with Dan Hogan about use of HS field for LARS

Suggestion made for Dan to speak with school about getting approval

 

Registration - George Main

Roster compilation is slightly easier this year

Youth Nite for HS boys team is Sept 20th at 7pm

More info to follow

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

No update

 

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

Emailed July bank rec and statement

Current balance of $52,231.08

New ref fees for all York home games

To send out ref fees to Eric to confirm accuracy

 

Field Maintenance Coordinator– John Upson

Fields continue to be in bad shape from all the flooding

Currently 1- 11v11 usable, 1- 9v9 and 1- 7v7 without goals

We can use the 9v9 field behind softball until our field is usable again

Current schedule is with 2- 7v7 fields, will adjust if needed

 

 

 

JULY 2018

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl Stark, George Main, Christina Pehote, Andrea Loud, Shaun Kaley, ChrissyMurray, Roger Weir, John Upson, Mark & Stephanie Cooper, Dave Lewandowski, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters

Location at Old Homestead

Email township about tree down

 

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

Numbers are low

Send U8/U6 registration email

Keep registration open until mid-August

Eric to try proximity marketing on Facebook

Below bus parking lot

Practice at Adamstown Elementary

 

U9&older Coaching Coordinator – Andrea Loud

No update

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

No update

 

President/Uniforms/Rec League Rep – Eric Gervase

All coaches present and accounted for

 

VP – Karl Stark

Will take on LARS Festival Director role

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

No update

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray

Setting up Spiritwear

 

Photography – Julie Lehman

No update

 

Website Coordinator – Mark and Stephanie Cooper

Meeting minutes are up on website

Spiritwear is good to go

Birth year chart on website

 

Equipment Coordinator – Roger Weir

Gloves and soccer balls are here

 

Registration - George Main

Keep U6/U8 registration open until mid-August

Emailed a list of the registrar’s duties

Suggested adding another board position, either a 2nd VP or Festival Director

Also suggested to make Coaching Coordinator a board position

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

No update

 

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

Will email bank rec and statement

 

Field Maintenance Coordinator– John Upson

Discussed field layout

Field set-up day is August 11th, make-up is 18th

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUNE 2018

 

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl & Ammie Stark, Christina Pehote, Bill Knestrick, Andrea Loud, Shaun Kaley, Roger Weir, Craig Eiding, Karen Walters, Stephanie Cooper, John Upson, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters (email update)

    Placed yard sign in her front yard

    Registration numbers are low to date

        Kendra to post on facebook and Karen will share on school site

 

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

    No update

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

    3 teams in Berks this season, rest in Lanco

        U13 boys (Knestrick)

        U13 girls (Kaley)

        U11 boys (Loud)

    Need to bring check to Berks meeting or send beforehand

        3 teams ($125/team)

        2 meetings in Fleetwood, representative from each team needs to attend

 

U9&older Coaching Coordinator – Andrea Loud

    Got a good response from Rec and Select coaches to coach again in Fall

    25 select players still need to register

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray (email update)

    LARS went well

        Profit of $2077.85

        Volunteer spots were overall better and selling went well

        Did not do Chick Fil A sandwiches but plan to do them for Fall

    Find assistants to help run stand in Fall

        Kendra will help and we will send out email to recruit additional helpers

    Plan to send out Spiritwear before season starts

   

Website Coordinator – Stephanie Cooper

    Difficulty uploading map

    Put next meeting time on site – Tues. July 24th 7pm at Reamstown Park Pavilion

    Kendra to send 2018 Meeting minutes to add to site

    Kendra to add Steph to Facebook Admin to help blast out info

           

 

Equipment Coordinator – Roger Weir

    Send Eric how many flags and soccer balls are needed to order from Adidas

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

    To contact Daryl to line up refs for LARS

 

Field Maintenance – John Upson

    Will schedule field set-up date

    Field 4 still needs to rest, not avail for fall, but poss use for LARS Tourn

    1 goal is missing

    Look into semi-permanent goals

    Need 4 replacement nets for 9v9 goals – confirm size and then order

 

Registration - George Main (email update)

    Still some select coaches that need to send in pictures and birth cert of new players

    EPYSA declaration for 2018-2019 season will be complete by end of this week

    Targeted submission of all info for Lanco and Berks by July 4th

    Will have list of registrar duties by mid-July

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

    Had yard signs for open registration out for 2-3 weeks at following locations

        Redner’s Quick Stop (Church St entrance)

        LutherCare (corner of Reamstown Rd and Ream Rd)

        Cocalico Care Center (damaged from lawn mower)

        Weaver’s Markets x2 (272 entrance and 897 entrance)

        Wonderful Good Market (along 272)

        Adamstown YMCA (at street entrance)

        Adamstown Library (along 272)

        Karen Walter’s house (Main St, Denver)

    To advertise U6/U8 registration still open on facebook

        Karen and Steph to re-share to following sites

            Denver Elem moms

            Penny Leshner’s school site

            Reamstown group

   

Treasurer – Christina Pehote (email update)

    Current balance of $43,960.95

        High due to registration money before season fees (ref, EPYSA, etc)

            +$300 Lions club donation

            +$5700 registration

            -$145 U6 trophies

            -$200 U8 trophies

            - porta potty bill

    Still need to reapply for tax exempt status

    $1000 Target schlorship

    Looking into Square

        Amy Stark to send Christina more info

           

Vice President – Karl Stark

    LARS dates confirmed for Oct 27 and 28, raindate is following weekend

    Checking field availability with HS for Fall 2018

 

President/Rec League Rep/Uniforms

    A few uniforms still need ordered

    Still figuring out the Adidas ordering catalog

        We have a $2000 credit to spend

        Will order coaches jerseys/jackets and goalie gloves

        Roger to send amount of flags and soccer balls that are needed to order

    Child safety committee – Chrissy, Annie, Karl, Janel

        Annie to set a date to get started

   


May 2018 

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl Stark, George Main, Bill Knestrick, Andrea Loud, Chrissy Murray, Stephanie Cooper, John Upson, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters (email update)

    3 out of 8 weeks cancelled due to weather

        Season was short

        Consider going back to 2 sessions/week?

    Saturday fun day is last day

    Transition to new format went well

    Positive feedback from parents

    Offered to put out yard sign during open registration

   

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

    Lost 2 weekends and tournament due to rain

        Made up one weekend during the week

        No complaints

    Last day on Sat

        Donuts for treat

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

    U12/U13 issue

        Not allowed to have U13 play down onto U12

    New possible setup of parents on same side as team to separate teams

        Vote still needed

 

U9&older Coaching Coordinator – Andrea Loud

    Sending out email to see if any rec coaches will return in fall

    Tryouts

        Scores got out this weekend

        Coaches to get back by June 3rd

            Gives parents 2 weeks for uniform orders

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray

    LAGS volunteers mostly filled

        Kendra to email to fill last 2 slots

        Kendra to ask for baked good donations

    Denver Meats donating half the hot dogs

    Find assistants to help run stand in Fall

       

Website Coordinator – Stephanie Cooper

    Difficulty uploading new map

    Removed extra registration button

               

Registration - George Main

    Registration is open for Fall 2018

        U9&older closing June 15th

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

    Put out yard signs for open registration

   

Treasurer – Christina Pehote (email update)

    Current balance of $35,749

        Bills all paid

            $450 in tournaments

            $336 to reseed the lawn

            $1500 paid out in scholarships

            $1000 startup funds for snack stand LAGS

 

Field Maintenance – John Upson

    George to add John as admin on cysc site

    Field A needs TLC and field 4 is resting

    Contact Roger about cones

    Field tear down middle of June

 

President/Rec League Rep/Uniforms

    Uniforms not changing this season

    Uniform orders by June 15th

        Convert to Google Doc and give access to everyone

    LAGS

        Add a 9v9 field this week

        Need to touch up all field lines

        Need refs from Craig   

        Eric covering Sat, Karl covering Sun       

    Child safety committee – Chrissy, Annie, Karl

    Succession planning

        Approach U6/U8 parents

            Festival at beginning of season

        George to list duties

            LANCO field reservations

            Blue Sombrero

            SneakerVilla upload

            Pictures/birth certificates

            Creating teams in EPYSA

                Look into GroupNet as other option

                    

APRIL 2018

Members present: Eric Gervase, Christina Pehote, Bill Knestrick, Andrea Loud, Karen Walters, Shaun Kaley, Chrissy Murray, Craig Eiding, Roger Weir, John Upson, Mark & Stephanie Cooper, Janel Cross, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters

    Rough start to season

        1st week cancelled due to weather

        2nd week was 1st time meeting and picture day combined

            Juggled jerseys, families not familiar and some coaching problems

        3rd week much better

    1 day per week nice but not enough ball time for kids

        Consider first 2 weeks as practice only next season to ease into games

    New format this season is working out great

        8 teams (6-7 players/team)   

   

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

    U8 Tournament at Cocalico fields on Sat. May 19th from 8am-1:30pm

        Open snack stand

        Additional games (9 + 10am rec, 12:30pm select, 3pm U6)

        Ordered 160 medals

 

U9&older Coaching Coordinator – Andrea Loud

    No update

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

    Teams that are currently registered this season

        Girls                Boys

        U9 Keylor            U9 Upson

        (U10 Gervase)=Berks    U10 Loud

        U11 Burton            U12 Knestrick (combined with U11)

        U12 Ogden            (U13 Loose/Lesher)=Berks

        U13 Lagos

        U15 Williams

        U17 Metzger

 

President/Uniforms/Rec League Rep – Eric Gervase

    SneakerVilla catalog changed

        Need to order coaches jerseys

    First round of tryouts went well

        New format is more objective, less subjective

        2 more dates in May

    Clearances/Child Safety

        Will be forming a committee to set guidelines and make publicly available

            Karl Stark, Andrea Loud and Janel Cross offered to help

            Eric to follow up with email request for additional helpers

        We are complying currently but want to be more proactive

            Further steps toward child safety

            Fair and equal process

            Make public on website to ward off predators

 

    LARS Tournament future (some notes from the committee meeting with Dave)

        Cocalico will take over hosting the entire girls tournament (U10-U15)

            Fall ~ 60 teams, Spring ~ 70 teams (U15 makes the difference)

            Average 26-34 teams per day

                Cocalico has hosted 28 teams in one day a few years ago

                We do have enough parking to hold this event

        Fields needed        Min    Max

        U10 (7v7)        4    4   

        U12 (9v9)        3    4

        U15 (11v11)        2    3

        Schedule games with ‘play, rest, play, rest, rest, play’ pattern

        Currently charge $150 registration and breaking even, no profit

            Raise registration to $250 with goal of $100 profit/team

                Profit $6-7K from just registration

        Many hands needed to make it work

            Need Director/Site Coordinator

                In charge of festival, scorekeeping, complaints

                Karl has shown interest in this position

            Parking attendants/EMS

            Field marshalls

            Concession stand workers – assign time slots

            Refs – reach out to Daryl

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

    No update

    Have George remove him as a secondary contact on website email system

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray

    Salsa wrapping up and will be delivered soon

    Working on donations for concession stand

        Open to contact/lead suggestions

    Sola food truck for LAGS? Soup and sandwich options (% of sales or payment)

        Will it compete with us? Do we trial Sunday only?

    Look into using square transactional so we can offer credit card sales

    Concession stand open for U8 Tourn on May 19 and LARS June 2 & 3

        Kendra to help assign volunteers for concession time slots

    Possible Coach bag fundraiser?

        Stephanie Cooper offered to assist

   

Photography – Julie Lehman

    Went well for U8 – fast, organized service

    Good for U6 but ended up being 1st day meeting all together so added pressure

    +positive experience overall

    -cash/check only   

    estimated 2 week turn-around for photos

       




Website Coordinator – Mark and Stephanie Cooper

    George to add as admin so they can get started

    Site needs updating and to be a better reflection of current events

    Add link to google calendar

 

Equipment Coordinator – Roger Weir

    Will order balls

 

Registration -  George Main

    No update

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

    Removed all personal emails off the website

    Updating contact list and will distribute

   

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

    Current balance ~ $39,000

        Pulled money for ref fees

    Need to submit 2017 taxes in May

    Will look into updating our tax exempt status

    Need to pick up scholarships to review Thursday

    Will email April bank rec and statement

 

Field Maintenance Coordinator– John Upson

    Plan to repair some current nets that are in bad shape

    Will take inventory with field tear down

        Throw away old nets and order new

    Fields need some TLC

   

               

MARCH 2018


 

Members present: Eric Gervase, Christina Pehote, Karen Walters, Shaun Kaley, Roger Weir, George Main, Scott Guthridge, Craig Eiding, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters

    Will meet once per week on Saturdays, practice followed by game

    Teams assigned (54 players)

    Needs more small jerseys, size 3 balls and 3 coaching bags

        Shaun to replenish jersey stock

        Roger to order coaching bags and size 3 balls

 

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

    Present number registered

        35 boys (6 teams)

        32 girls (4 teams)

    Game schedule complete

    We host U8 Tournament this Spring

        Purposed date of May 12 will not work due to Lacrosse tourn

            Date TBD

        Open snack stand for this tournament

    Idea of opening snack stand on a few Saturdays??

        Every other Sat U10 and U12 games

        Eric to email Kendra the game schedule

        Kendra to collaborate with Chrissy about possibly opening stand

           

Uniforms

    Uniforms are in

    Desire to set up U6/U8 ordering online

    New design Fall 2019/Spring 2020 (new design every 3 years)

        Double check when this occurs

    Shaun to replenish U6/U8 jersey stock



Equipment – Roger Weir

    Opening Angelos account

    Order coaching bags and size 3 balls

        Follow up with Karen if additional equip is needed

    $2000/year credit is available again

        Eric to email catalog

 

Website – Joe Fackler

    Stepping down from position

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

    Lanco game schedule still not available online

    Berks season already started

   



    Teams that are currently registered

        Girls                Boys

        U9 Keylor            U9 Upson

        (U10 Gervase)=Berks    U10 Loud

        U11 Burton            U12 Knestrick (combined with U11)

        U12 Ogden            (U13 coach?)=Berks

        U13 Lagos

        U15 Williams

        U17 Metzger

 

Rec League Rep – Scott Gutheridge

    Game schedules are posted online

 

U9&older Coaching Coordinator – Andrea Loud

    Spring 2018 coaches

        Russ Hohl    COC1 U10 Boys

        Shaun Kaley    COC2 U10 Boys

        Mark Kelly    COC1 U10 Girls

        Jason Kober    COC2 U10 Girls

        Kurt Brown    COC1 U12 Girls

        Emily Jacobs    COC2 U12 Girls

        Dan Gordon    COC1 U12 Boys

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray (email update)

    Spring spiritwear will be live this week

        New items included

        Post on FB/email when live

    Salsa Fundraiser paperwork is on it’s way

        FB post/email when avail

    LARS 6/2 and 6/3

        Not much luck getting donations

            No Quaker Maid donations this year

            Request in for pretzel donations

            Will ask Goods again

            Would like suggestions from others

 

Photography – Julie Lehman (email update)

    U6 and U8 pics are scheduled on April 14, rain date of April 21

    Julie in communication with Shaun and Karen

               

Registration -  George Main

    More people registering via phone vs laptop

        Problem with viewing uniform order box

        Need to change registration layout so more conducive to phone use

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

    To collaborate with Chrissy about opening snack stand

   



Treasurer – Christina Pehote

    Current balance            $45,266.79

        Total registration Feb/March    $19,418.38

        Field paint                $2500

        League fees                $1571

    Ref fees and EPYSA new player reg fees still need to pay

    Emailed Bank Statement and Rec to board

    Needs last money from Futsal, currently have $1025

        Shaun to get it to her

        Donated $1050 to the Foundation last year

    Will look into updating our tax exempt status

    Portables are delivered to fields

 

Field Maintenance – Karl Stark/John Upson

    Field set-up day was a success

        Went smooth with 20 volunteers

        6 -U8 fields

        1 -11v11

        2 -9v9

        1 -7v7

    Shaun made map but needs updated

        Change U10 field name (old field 5)

 

President – Eric Gervase

    EPYSA training

        Eric to reach out and set up a date for coaches

    LBC summer camp will be available again this year

    Future of LARS Tournament

        Would we as a club be interested in directing it?

        General consensus was yes, proceed but need more info/direction

        Eric to reach out to Dave and email committee for meeting info night

            Everyone interested in helping organize to attend

            Need to reach out for additional club help

            Schedule snack stand helpers rather than ask for help

               

FEBRUARY 2018

 

Members present: Eric Gervase, Christina Pehote, Bill Knestrick, Andrea Loud, Karen Walters, Shaun Kaley, Roger Weir, John Upson, Joe Fackler, Jill Beamesderfer, Kendra Watson

 

U6 Coordinator – Karen Walters

    Will run U6 like U8 except no refs

    Will meet once per week on Saturdays, practice followed by game   

 

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

    Present number registered

        30 boys (5 want to move up)

        24 girls (1 wants to move up)

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

    Keep rosters up to date

    May 5th and 6th = Red Rose Tournament

    Season games to start on April 7th

    Clarified how LANCO payments are made

        Coaches register teams, sends registrar the bill and treasurer pays

    Teams that are currently registered

        Girls                Boys

        U9 Keylor            U9 Upson

        (U10 Gervase)=Berks    U10 Loud

        U11 Burton            U12 Knestrick (combined with U11)

        U12 Ogden            (U13 coach?)=Berks

        U13 Lagos

        U15 Williams

        U17 Metzger

 

Rec League Rep – Scott Gutheridge

    Eric and Scott plan to attend the Rec League meeting on March 5th

 

Snack Stand Coordinator/Fundraising – Chrissy Murray (email update)

    Planning Spring spiritwear thru SneakerVilla with limited choices

        Spring usually sells less, but there has been interest

    LARS 6/2 and 6/3

        Planning on getting new donations

            Solicit soccer families for contacts

    Waiting until April to ask for concession volunteers

    Menu TBD closer to date

    Possible program for tournament thru Rieck’s Publications

    Will do Salsa Fundraiser again



Photography – Julie Lehman

    Preliminary date/s set up with Denise Mitchell Photography

        Sat April 14th and 21st

        Made contact with Shaun and Karen to line up times

        No profit from picture orders with this photographer

            Trade off for organized flow and less stress on us

        Denise does most of Cocalico sports teams

        Located in Stevens, just minutes from the high school

               

Registration -  George Main (email update)

    Open registration was extended until Feb 28th, closing at midnight

        U6/U8 will remain open longer

    Asked that we discuss dates for Spring tryouts for next year

        Girls tryouts = Tues 4/17 and Fri 5/18

        Boys tryouts = Fri 4/20 and Tues 5/15

        Kendra to email/post to club Save The Date for tryout dates

    Plans to open Fall Registration in April

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

    Yards signs placed at following locations

        2 signs at Weaver’s store for 3 weeks (272 and 897 entrances)

        Stoudt’s for 3 weeks

        LutherCare (across from Reamstown Elem. for 6 weeks

        Cocalico Care (by Denver Elem.) for 6 weeks

    Discussed possible future locations

        Two cousins (not able to, no yards signs on 272 by township code)

        Adamstown YMCA

        New Italian place at corner of 897 and Ridge Rd

        In front of Karen’s house on Denver main street

        Denver Borough building

        VFW

   

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

    Current balance of $44,154

        High due to registration money in and no ref or leagues fees paid yet

        $1175 of Futsol money to date

    Taxes need to be filed before May

    Will look into updating our tax exempt status

    Scholarship paperwork is underway

 

Field Maintenance – Karl Stark/John Upson

    Field set-up planned for March 10th

        John to email Kendra info to blast out to club for participation

        Karl to assign fields for practices

        Berks league games start on March 17th

        Ideally have fields set up prior to March 19th for start of practices

    Fields needed

        2 - 7v7 (U9/U10)

        2 – 9v9 (U11/U12)

        1 – 11v11 (U13 and older)

        6 – U8 (3 fields close to shed, 3 close to scoreboard)

        Shaun to draw up field map and update on website

        Karl to contact school to rest field 4 and ask if field 6 is avail to use

   

               

JANUARY 2018


President

Futsal for the Foundation - 6 weeks instead of 8 this year.  Started informally last week.

Eric will contact Kristy to see if we can extend an extra 2 weeks.  


Field Maintenance - Service learning with Dan Hogan?  John and Shaun will each take a field for getting nets down (A & 6).  John said “yes”!


Coaching -

U9 Boys - Shawna Moorman? (Mike)

U9 Girls - ??

Try and do tryouts earlier - April


Equipment - Worried about shed not opening.  Think it’s because of freezing.


U6 - Karen


Handling u6 more like u8 in teams.  One day a week.  Flyers are out for all the schools


U8 - Shaun


Coordination with u6.  Watching registration.  


Ref


Looking good.  No rule changes, pool looks pretty good.


LARS - Eric will coordinate to go to next meeting with Scott.


Lanco - Please register below for Lanco's Spring Soccer league by Wed, Jan 31st if you intend on fielding a team for your respective age groups.


http://www.lancosoccer.com/spring-2018-registration-open


We also have a coach's meeting on Feb 21st at 7:00PM at Lancaster Bible College.  Please mark your calendars and make all efforts to attend.


Fundraising update:

Donations for Snack Stand for Spring LARS.

Bake Sale items go ok, may cut back on the candy we sell, parent contributions

I will be "applying" for Gift card sponsorship from Sam's, Walmart, Giant and such.

Kyle at Weis usually donates rolls, I'm hoping he can again.

I may bump the Chick Fil A price, or nix it.

I will solicit Hamburger Donation from Quaker Maid again.   They went well last spring.


Spiritwear

I wasn't going to do a Spring Sale, but there was interest, may showcase some of the great items from fall, and add some new ones to try.  


Photographers.

Colortech Inc in Lebanon is a printer, they do sports photography.

Dave Zerbe Studio is in Reading, do many sports teams photography

Purdon is the photographer for the Royals

VSN takes many of the photos that we use for program books

Other Fundraising

Spring Salsa- fall went GREAT

10% dinner (or whatever they will give us) at Zia Maria

Tournament program?  It's something our company does for SO MANY organizations, maybe something we could do.  We have many organizations that do really well with it, many we've done for 10+ years.   The fund raised pay for the program, and then go right in our hands.   it's a no work for the organization way to raise good money.

Content

October 24, 2017

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl Stark, Christina Pehote, George Main, Craig Eiding, Shaun Kaley, Bill Knestrick, Chrissy Murray, Joe Fackler, Andrea Loud, Jill Beamesderfer, John Upson, Kendra Watson

 

Spiritwear

            Continuing to discuss what to do to improve spiritwear sales

                        What is the minimum inventory needed to provide selection?

                                    May be too risky to keep inventory

            What is our goal for spiritwear?

                        Make profit or boost promotion of club?

                        In past spiritwear was kept afforadable for benefit of players

                                    Look into more affordable options

 

U6 Coordinator – Ashley Kendall

            Not continuing in Spring 2018, need to find her replacement

                        Eric talked with Soccer Shots for possible partnership

                                    No luck coming to a reasonable agreement

                        Eric followed up with another possible candidate

                                    Current MS track coach may be a possibility in a pinch

                        If run U6 like U8 maybe a coordinator can oversee both

                                     

U8 – Shaun Kaley

            Would like to step down from his position

            U8 Tournament this weekend

                        New rules due to new layout

                        3v3 without goalie

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

            Sat. Nov. 11th Tournament

                        Every team will play 2-3 games

                        Goal to be Saturday only

            Seemingly good representation with 3 CYSC attendees to last meeting

                        6 meetings are required per year (4 public, 2 board)

                        Need to get our coaches to the pre-season meeting at minimum

                                    Give early notice of Aug and March meetings to coaches

            Set up coaching session to better equip our coaches

                        In turn improve our players

                        Bill offered to coordinate

                        Suggestion of outside group to lead instruction

                                    EPYSA, Reading Union, or other

            Lights/indoor options for late season practices

                        Renting lights too pricey

                        Manetas has no field availability

                        Karl asking about Stevens, Good’s and 3rd location

                        Bill asking about MS gym

                        Annie asking Body Zone

 

Snack Stand Coordinator – Chrissy Murray

            LARS Tournament this weekend (10/28 and 10/29)

                        Need additional volunteers on Saturday

                        Biggest need is Saturday 10am-2pm

                        Kendra to modify sign-up to 1-hour increments and resend email

                        Eric to reach out to Dan Hogan and Cheryl Sauder for volunteers

                        Karl to reach out to Roger for Megan and friends

 

Photography

            Keep for U6 and U8 despite the inconvenience to schedule

                        Not very profitable for club but parents request the service

            Look into new provider

                        Current one is out of Harrisburg and tough to schedule

                        Chrissy offered to look at possible options

 

Registration -  George Main

            Agreement to raise Spring 2018 registration by $5

                        Keep discount to returning players

            Registration to open in Nov/Dec

                        School registration papers to go out before Christmas break

                                    Kendra offered to add info to current hand-out

 

Secretary – Kendra Watson

            Contacted Brown’s Signs to order Registration yard signs

                        Coroplast, two-sided yard sign with stake = $15 each

                        Reusable each season, ready in 1 week

                        Place around community during open registration

                        Agreement to order quantity of 10

                        Info to include

                                    Registration Open

                                    Cocalico Youth Soccer Club

                                    Logo and website

                                   

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

            Emailed the board the Bank Rec and Statement for September

                        Current balance is $28,895.22

 

President  – Eric Gervase

            Field development

                        We have approval from the rec board and Township Supervisors

                                    Can move ahead with soliciting grants/donations/services

                                                Possible grants = DCNR and EPYSA

                                                Eric contacted Lanc Co Career & Tech center for interest

                                                            No interest from LCCT

                                                Need to reach out to local excavators

                                    Shaun in contact with engineering

                                                Did not hear back from anyone yet

Content

September 26, 2017 

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl Stark, Christina Pehote, George Main,  

Joe Fackler, Andrea Loud, Kendra Watson

 

Spiritwear

            Eric called SneakerVilla to ask about our limited selection vs Reading Rage

                        Need to purchase minimum amount if we want a larger selection

                                    Preorders would put us at risk for losing profit

 

U6 Coordinator – Ashley Kendall

            Not continuing in Spring 2018, need to find her replacement

                        Eric talking with Soccer Shots for possible partnership

                                    Beginning stages in negotiating details

                                    May be a long-term solution to a constant need

                        Eric is following up with another possible candidate

                                    Current MS soccer coach

                                     

U8 – Shaun Kaley

            Would like to step down from his position

 

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

            Emailed the board an estimation of U6 projected income loss (fall/spring)

                        Fall 2017 income loss of $674

                        Projected Fall 2017/Spring 2018 loss of $1834

            Emailed the board the Bank Rec and Statement for August

                        Current balance is $30,556.46

                                    Registration income +$10,000 (July-9/25/17)

                                    Ref fees                      -$3468.50

                                    League fees                -$4959

                                    Uniforms                    -$766

 

President  – Eric Gervase

            Field development

                        We have approval from the rec board and Township Supervisors

                                    Can move ahead with soliciting grants/donations/services

                                                Possible grants = DCNR and EPYSA

                                                Eric contacted Lanc Co Career & Tech center for interest

                                    Shaun in contact with engineering

                                   

                       

 

           

 

August 22 2017 Meeting

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl Stark, Christina Pehote, Craig Eiding, George Main,

Ashley Kendall, Bill Knestrick, Roger Weir, Shaun Kaley, Joe Fackler, Scott Guthridge, Kendra Watson

Public present: John Upson, Jill Beamesderfer, Dan Burton, Ken Bennetch

                             

Uniforms –

Mostly complete

Few last minute orders from select team

U8 and U6 ordered

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

No concerns about filling U10 and older

               More refs avail than last fall and less rec teams

May be a need for additional U8 refs

               Waiting to hear back from some prospects

               Karl to ask contacts if there is any interest

Newly combined LAGS and LBYSA now on new website

               Larsoccer.org

                              Lagssoccer.org and lbysa.org redirect to new site for now

               Andrea to notify Rec coaches of new website

              

Pictures

               Dates scheduled for U6 and U8

 

U6 Coordinator – Ashley Kendall

               Registration numbers at 44 players

               Meet the coach night next Tuesday evening

                              Fun night for players to meet their coaches and popsicles

               Good response with helpers

               Fall schedule: Tues practices/Sun games at Old Homestead

                              Need to ask township about grass cutting schedule

                              No porta-pottie issues in Spring

                              Still need storage for field lining equipment

 

U8 – Shaun Kaley

               Registration numbers at 70

                              30 girls (4 teams), 40 boys (6 teams)

               VFW fields for practices

               3 fields across from high school for games (by field 5 and 6)

               Learned at EPYSA meeting of free 1 ½ hour certification program

                              This Saturday U8 coaches will be participating in the free training

                                             Training, follow-up video and certification

 

Rec League Rep – Scott Guthridge

               All players need to be entered through EPYSA

                              George entering data

                              $250/season program to help with database for future

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

               Select schedule to be out tomorrow

                              Coaches can put in requests for schedule changes

               Coaches meeting slightly better attended

                             

Treasurer – Christina Pehote (via email)

Current Balance - $38,566.00
July/August
Registrations - $9062
Expenses - portables for June - October 5, 2017 - $928
                   LANCO Fees                                     - $2998
Portables are order for Homestead - should be delivered 9/5/2017 per request
Ordered 2nd portable for HS fields for next week.
    

 

President  – Eric Gervase

               Field development

                              Sept 19th next board meeting

                              Quotes for estimated cost

                                             ~$225,000 for excavation and paving

                                             ~$110-115,000 for excavation only

                                                            Lot needs to be paved but not right away

                              Start reaching out to people for donations/service            

               Coaches/teams to keep up field lining for season

               Soccer Youth Nights

                              Thurs. Oct. 5th – Girls Booster night

                                             Eric to forward Kendra the info for email blast

                              Tues. Sept. 26th – Boys Booster night against Cedar Crest

                                             Ken Bennetch shared details at meeting

                                             Kids escorted onto field for national anthem

                                             Coordinated game at half-time

                                             Raffles

                              Kendra to email out info on both nights to club

                                             

May Meeting (rescheduled June 1)

Members present: Eric Gervase, Karl Stark, George Main, Craig Eiding, Ashley Kendall, Bill Knestrick,

Shaun Kaley, Joe Fackler

Public present: Brian Lesher, Dan Burton, Irene Kaylakan

                             

Uniforms

June 15th - Send an email to club about uniform after select is done.

 

Website

Update website when new events and announcements.  Add teams that won league.

 

Brian Lesher

U13B – Heading to Reading Berks League for Fall, trying for Tier 3

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

We need some refs for LAGS.

 

U6 Coordinator – Ashley Kendall

Terry Trophy, Reading.  $2.60/piece vs $2.00/piece.  Irene Kalyakan, Ashley Ruhle taking over admin.  Get the port-o-potties out of there.  Two sizes for jerseys.  Leave registration open.

 

U8 Coordinator – Shaun Kaley

Ephrata played 4v4 with no goalies and will for next year.  Shaun do coordination, Ashley is the in person.

 

Fundraiser/Snack Stand – Chrissy Murray

Volunteers got cleaned up.  Still taking them, but Chrissy sounds under control now.

 

Rec League Rep – Scott Guthridge

               No Update

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

               No Update

 

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

No Update

 

Registrar – George Main

No Update

 

U9 & Older Coaches Coordinator – Annie Loud

No Update

 

Field Maintenance

               Use Field 4 in Fall and treat at end of Fall and let it rest

April 2017 Meeting (4/25/17)

Members present: Eric Gervase, Christina Pehote, Craig Eiding,, Roger Weir, George Main,

Chrissy Murray, Ashley Kendall, Shaun Kaley, Joe Fackler, Scott Guthridge, Kendra Watson

                       

President - Eric Gervase

Select Try-outs

Drills

Add defensive metric instead of awareness

Add goalie metric? Or measure during team season

Speed, shooting, dribbling drills

Allow younger kids for U9?

            Addressed in email

            Allow them to tryout and make team

            They will need to remain in U9 for 2 years (case dependent)

                        U12/U13 issue

                                    Look into another league for a select/rec combo

                                    See how many come out to see if 2 teams are even possible

                        New Boys try-out night May 12th or May 19th

                                    Check with lacrosse to see if 12th works

                                    Second night will be May 18th or May  24th

                        Girls try-out nights are May 17th and May 25th  

                        Purchase additional numbered pinnies 

                        Tell parents when they will hear who made it

            LBC Soccer camp

                        Reasonable rate – 3 hours, 3 days for $50

                        Would offer just to Cocalico if we can get 50 players signed up

                                    Could have input to what skills are offered

                                    4-5 coaches for a 10-1 ratio

                        Potential one time or on-going training

                        Reach out to our coaches asap to see interest

East Cocalico Township- Field Development

                        Project design estimates underway

                        Looking into excavating cost

                        Need to discuss how to raise finances/apply for grants

            Move summer meetings to Zia Maria location

            Eric to attend the Scholarship School Banquet

            Newspaper photo for Futsal Donation next week

           

Uniforms –

Missed opportunity for spiritwear (36 jackets and 23 bags)

            SneakerVilla crediting us $295 back

Fall uniform orders due by June 1st (June 15th final deadline)

Pricing same as lasts season

 

Picture Coordinator

            Pictures scheduled this weekend

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

Referee class in May (must be 14 years old)

 

U6 Coordinator – Ashley Kendall

            68 players registered

                        Keep registration open longer to avoid manual registration

                        Used extra U8 uniforms for additional players

                        Good helpers and running 6 fields

                                    Separating higher skill set players

            Goal of trying to run U6 like U8

                        Formal teams with coaches

                        Will promote attendance

            Need to order medals

                        Leftover medals too hard to remove date

                        Chrissy to research a new medal company

            Spring schedule: Tues 6pm practice/Sun 2pm games

 

U8 – Shaun Kaley

            No update

 

Fundraiser/Snack Stand Coordinator – Chrissy Murray

            No Spring Popcorn Fundraiser due to owner’s health issues

            Looking into Carwash or Zia Maria’s Night

March 2017 (meeting rescheduled for 4/3/17)

Members present: Eric Gervase, Christina Pehote, Craig Eiding,, George Main,

Andrea Loud, Chrissy Murray, Ashley Kendall,  Bill Knestrick,

Shaun Kaley, Joe Fackler, Kendra Watson

Public present: Chad Ogden, Scott Guthridge

                       

Uniforms –

Spring orders are in good shape

            2 small orders still coming in

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

No concerns about filling Spring season needs

            5-6 U8/U10 refs

            Will need to line up U8 Tournament refs when schedule is determined

Referee classes are available in March and June (Berks)

            2 currently taking ref class, ready by end of season

Recruiting U12 ages to ref U8 games next year

           

U6 Coordinator – Ashley Kendall

            Registration numbers up to 62 (up from 20 in Jan)

            Running 6 small fields of 5v5 with 12 parent helpers

                        Have 22 parents signed up to help (servings days vs full season)

            Moved location to Old Homestead

                        May need to look into locking Porta-potties

            Spring schedule: Tues 6pm practice/Sun 2pm games

            Goal of splitting kids into teams for Fall 2017

 

U8 – Shaun Kaley

            Registration numbers at 66

                        35 girls (6 teams), 31 boys (6 teams)

            Planning U8 Tournament

            Moved location to high school fields due to VFW poor field conditions

 

Fundraiser/Snack Stand – Chrissy Murray

            Line up volunteers for snack stand

                        U8 Tournament – date TBD

                        LAGS Tournament – Sat/Sun June 3rd and 4th

            Repeat Popcorn Fundraiser

                        Food truck at LAGS

            Offer spiritwear through SneakerVilla online shop

 

Rec League Rep – Scott Guthridge

            Eric to follow up with Scott regarding dates and info

                        Scottguthridge @gmail.com

 

Select League Rep – Bill Knestrick

            League president resigned

            League took on both Rec Leagues (LAGS and LBYSA)

            Select schedules out late

            Coaches meeting x2/year need to be better attended by CYSC

                        All or most coaches need to attend

Now enforced or we will be fined each time

            EPYSA will be standardizing try-out dates (window)

            See Matt Williams for U14/U15 meeting info.

                       

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

            $34,646.03 = current balance

                        Feb-March Bank Rec and Statements emailed to board

                        $4260 total ref fees since March 31

                                    Rec $1912

                                    Select $1146

                        Futsal made total of $1180 (minus $150 rental)

                                    Donate $1030 to Foundation!

                                   

Registrar – George Main

            Fall 2017 increase registration rates

                        Agree to keep U6/U8 registration fees low

                        U6 increase from $25 to $30

                        U8 increase from $35 to $40

                        U9&older increase from $65($55 returning) to $75($65)

                        Keep non-volunteer fee at $25

            Select Try-out dates

                        Girls – May 17 and 25

                        Boys – May 18 and 24

 

U9&older Coaches Coordinator – Annie Loud

            Coaches clinic video

            $75 team party

            Select team $250 towards tournament/calendar year(Fall-Spring)

            Rec team – cover both end of season tournaments

                        Cost difference made up in difference of registration fees        

 

President  – Eric Gervase

            Field maintenance not complete

                        Need to switch fields, move some goals and place nets on some

                        Coaches/teams to keep up field lining for season

                       

 


February 28, 2017

Website Update - Joe Fackler and Eric will be working on making some content changes.  More to come.

 

Uniform - Remaining board jackets/hoodies will be purchased once new funds are available from Adidas.  Discussed using funds for pinnies, goalie gloves and other gear/equipment needs. 

 

Ashley, Bill, George did not receive their board jackets/hoodies.

 

Referee - No update

 

Fundraiser and Snack Stand - No update

 

U6 - 46 registrations. 13 shirts left over.  17-19 people will be u6 helper.  3-4 full time helpers.  9 Maintenance for lining fields.  Trying to get small sided to 4v4 or 5v5.  Need to order more YS jerseys.  Ashley will advise when she has a better idea of numbers.   

 

U8 - 31 boys, 34 girls.  6 boys, 6 girls teams.  Need one boy coach and one girl coach.  First week in April for practices.  Eric will get in touch with Britta to confirm start dates.  Volunteer designation for snack stand is creating problems for getting coaches.

 

Rec League - LBYSA meeting 3/6, Eric will attend.  Merger begins in Fall of 2017.  Could not find any information about LAGS meeting.

 

Select League - Bill Knestrick said that there is a meeting in a week or so.  CYSC will have to audit registration systems. Because we are on Blue Sombrero it should be pretty easy.  Also mentioned that GroupNet had some pretty tight integrations and might make our lives easier

 

Equipment - Gloves and pinnies.  Perhaps use Adidas dollars for this.

 

Coaching - Need one u12 girls.  Need u10 boys coach

 

Treasurer - $40,000 balance - $13,000 in registrations - $1,100 for Futsal to be donated to CEF

 

Registrar - Probably open Fall registration in early April.

 

Field Set up Day - Games start April 1st/2nd.  Field set up day will be March 11th.

 

Field Planning - Rec Board

·  Have access to Stony Point and Old Homestead.  Need to ask Weaver's about 

·  Have approval to move forward on financial and operational plan for behind the East Cocalico Township building.  Creating "task force" for this.  Any interest?

 

Can't schedule games 5/12 and 5/13 due to Lacrosse tourney.  Eric trying to coordinate early with them to paint in orange.  

 

Spring Festival - Bill will be creating content for coaching clinic.  George will be creating fun day aspect for kids.  Will want as many coaches to attend as possible.  Eric will request use of middle school gym as back up for inclement weather.  In case of inclement weather, the coaching clinic will proceed, the kids part will not.  

 

March 18th

1:00-2:30 for coaches

2:30-4:30 for kids

Middle School Gym for inclement weather

 

U12/U13 girls’ situation - Edson has 13 players for 11v11.  Would like to add Madison Sheehan.  Would be best for her to be playing in a more competitive environment.  Might break the 80/20 rule.  Also, would create an opening at U12 rec girls coach that we'd need to fill.  Should also see if there are other U12 girls that might be "select" ready.  Board approved of Madison Sheehan playing on Edson's team for the Spring.

 

Missed EPYSA meeting on Sunday 2/26.  We will be getting fined.  

January 24, 2017

Members present: Eric Gervase, Christina Pehote, Craig Eiding,, Roger Weir, George Main,

Andrea Loud, Shaun Kaley, Joe Fackler, Kendra Watson

                       

Uniforms –

SneakerVilla needs uniform orders by Feb. 15th

U6/U8 set up to order and pay on the website

Coordinators/coaches to then distribute uniforms to players

 

Picture Coordinator

            Julie Lehman would like a replacement

 

Referee Coordinator – Craig Eiding

No concerns about filling Spring season needs

Referee classes are available in March and June (Berks area)

 

U6 Coordinator – Ashley Kendall

            Flyers went out before Christmas break

            Registration numbers in the 20’s so far

            Goal of trying to run U6 like U8

                        Will need more coaches, will have weekly signups for volunteers

            Would like Adamstown Elementary for location

                        Need to put in request to school

            Spring schedule: Tues 6pm practice/Sun 2pm games

 

U8 – Shaun Kaley

            Moved a few players from U8 up to U10 for Spring

            Registration numbers at 36 players (19 girls, 17 boys)

            Futsal going well, made another deposit

                        Participation is trending higher than last year

 

Treasurer – Christina Pehote

            $29,483 = current balance

                        Balance sheet details emailed to board

                        No fees from Blue Sombrero recently

                                    George to make sure fees are up to date

                                    Transactions may be blocked since account change

            Received 501c3 status!!

                        We need to advertise it- club email, place on website

                        Need to file 990 every year in May

                                   

Registrar – George Main

            Sending out reminder that Spring registration ends Jan 31st

            U6 and U8 registration will remain open.

 

 

U9&older Coaches Coordinator – Annie Loud

            Still need coaches to fill positions

                        Will reach out to them again

            Registration numbers looking low

                        Need to encourage earlier registration

            Began discussion on offering more coaching resources

                        Pay for coaches to get their F License

            Make more information available on our website

Resources for different age groups

                                   

Secretary – Kendra Watson

            Put out signs in community to boost Spring registration

            Reach out to Ken to see if he still has them

Email sent out regarding prices on shelves/bins for shed organization

            Board approved the proposed $253 for purchases

            Roger donated 55 gallon drum needed for flags

Season starts

            LAGS = 1st game on April 2nd, tournament June 3rd and 4th

            LBYSA = opens April 8th, closes June 3rd

            Lanco = Spring dates not available on website

 

President  – Eric Gervase

            Planning to attend February EPYSA meeting

            Field maintenance needed for Field 4

                        Try to rest this field for Spring

                        Reseed? Permission from school

            EPYSA grant application due by April 3rd

East Cocalico Township Meeting regarding Field Development

            December meeting = not enough voting members for quorem

            On schedule for February meeting

Player/Coach development

            E-courses

            Host a class

            Have outside person come in to train

Select try-outs

            Try to have them earlier in the Spring season this year

            Last year they were the 3rd and 4th week of May

Kick-off week for Spring Season

            Invite teams/players- age groups together

                        Opportunity for us to communicate to entire club

                        Opportunity for coaches to communicate with each other